First ever SE shave using my 'new' GEM 1912...

Re: RE: First ever SE shave using my 'new' GEM 1912...

That's a beauty. The same as I was bidding for.

This hobby is going to bankrupt you! :D

I don't think I've seen anyone gather so much in such a short period of time in my life lol

It's always nice to see your pics. Even if it does enable me like nobody's business!

CelticRoots said:

Actually, my last hobby almost did :D

Boutique car detailing … and some VERY expensive wax, like over £100 a tub. Great that I've got lots of them, so selling 'em off (and they've gained in value) and I have lots of silver for shiny sharp things.

Whether I'll have enough years left to try them all is another matter … and I'm only 40 :D

pjgh said:
CelticRoots said:

Actually, my last hobby almost did :D

Boutique car detailing … and some VERY expensive wax, like over £100 a tub. Great that I've got lots of them, so selling 'em off (and they've gained in value) and I have lots of silver for shiny sharp things.

Whether I'll have enough years left to try them all is another matter … and I'm only 40 :D

Christ, £100 for a tub of wax.

My mind boggles! lol

I'm only just learning to drive so I'm not really a car guy yet. That could all change though once I've passed :/ GULP!

In all honesty though shaving costs enough. I don't think I could afford anything above and beyond anyway lol

And at 40 you've got all the time in the world. I'm sure there's a lot more out there for you to get your hands on. And that's on top of what you already have. You'll have to get a couple of display cabinets or a special room at this rate! :D

StephenShave said:
CelticRoots said:
Christ, £100 for a tub of wax.

My mind boggles! lol

I'm only just learning to drive so I'm not really a car guy yet. That could all change though once I've passed :/ GULP!

We'd all admit that £100 is expensive for a tub of car wax, but it seems cheap relative to this!!
Yep, £100,000...

As with any hobby, it all simply depends on the depth of a man's pockets! :icon_razz:

That's just ridiculous lol

That's a nice house's worth of car wax. Crazy.

Anyone with pockets that deep needs their head examining. That kind of money could do all kinds of good in the world.

Jesus, I sound like a hippy! :D

Back
Top Bottom