Fatboy not nice

why the fascination with fatboys...altho i hav never felt one and should not judge...but i fail to see the attention they seem to attract

Yes, Arrowhead makes a good point! Although I use my Slim on setting 1 or 2, I do have a 39c Slantbar - and I would say on reflection that gives the better shave!

cheese_dave said:
I'm giggling at Tony getting more and more angry with each of his posts... :lol:
there was me thinking shaving was relaxing :lol: maybe he needs to come here for a shave on my sub standard fatboy :lol:

As unofficial assistant deputy steward I declare you lot a bunch of arse wipes.

5 feet...it really isn't the razor that is substandard.

I've never used a Fatboy, but having read a great deal about them, I would imagine that it's more difficult to get a bad shave with one than a good one.

It might be an idea to put the Fatboy aside for a while, and then come back to it at a later date. I have done this with a few razors, blades, and even soaps, and found the subsequent uses to be different, and almost always better.

Ian

Was sighing in relief at reading that Ian has "Never used a Fatboy" there for a minute ............... then realised I had totally misinterpreted the context. Thank the Lord there weren't any stewards to catch me. :oops:

JohnnyO.

Well big kiss to all (tony whos now close to my heart :lol: ) had another try today after my morning coffee with a feather blade and set on number 6, And yes while I did get a smooth shave it still left me wanting as I had to do a few passes in the same area to get a close shave.
And as I said from the out set I am not bashing the Fatboy its just over hyped and this is one Fatboy that will go back in its case and be confined to the bathroom cabinet.

JohnnyO said:
Was sighing in relief at reading that Ian has "Never used a Fatboy" there for a minute ............... then realised I had totally misinterpreted the context. Thank the Lord there weren't any stewards to catch me. :oops:

JohnnyO.

:shock:

Ian

Back
Top Bottom