Fao antdad

huxley said:
Funnily enough it was sicboater that went and banned me seems he takes his role a little 'too' seriously.

Hey pigcat why don't you go and say hello to him, could have interesting results. :D

They're probably tracking my IP address as we speak! :roll:

OMG I just read further down the thread.....who's Spike????? I think the whole thread should be banned. There's a ladies only area, and I'm afraid to even go there.... :oops:

On the 3rd page a mod called Bruno says "No more star trek references in this thread please." i mean come on,what kind of site are they running when they rule over everything you say :roll:

Scorpio said:
On the 3rd page a mod called Bruno says "No more star trek references in this thread please." i mean come on,what kind of site are they running when they rule over everything you say :roll:
Sounds kinda like the Romulan Empire that.

antdad said:
Wait a minute...are they really encouraging straight use in the ladies play area?

It would be rude not to watch.

My thoughts entirely.

Maybe they started out as blokes, slipped with the blade a couple of times (slicing off the old meat and two veg) and ending up with a very nasty gash. After that they decided to just pass themselves off as women.

What they were doing down there with a straight in the first place is another matter. The hanging hair test maybe?

...the pubic hair test is indeed a truer test of an edge but after a slip like that you'd need an alternative word for strop.

Personally I prefer a bit of bristle left on the welcome mat.

I had to re-read it. Man alive it's scary enough having a straight razor around your face, but would you want one around your lady garden? Or your goalie? It's insane I tell ya.

As for mods trying to keep threads on topic, heh, they'd be fecked if they came to this forum, I don't know a thread that's stayed on topic for more than about 5 posts. That's one of the things I love about TSR...

No idea what did you post anyway?

I find them to be reasonable then again im quite laid back, i find that once you've been there a while they tend to be a bit more accepting.

Certainly nowhere as bad as srp.

Back
Top Bottom