Facelathering Tabula Rasa,video

I did but that was along time ago when he was clearly the cheapest. Just make sure you get a loft of 50mm or less where ever you decide to purchase, they can be variable.

antdad said:
I did but that was along time ago when he was clearly the cheapest. Just make sure you get a loft of 50mm or less where ever you decide to purchase, they can be variable.
Perfect!Thanks again!I was thinking about a 50mm loft too.Wheres is the cheapest UK online store to buy a Simpsons brush?

Nice video Teiste. Would you mind sharing with us the cost of the Tabula Rasa including delivery? Can you only buy it from Lees Razors, not direct from the German manufacturer? Worth the cost?! Many thanks

Nice Video.

I have been using Cade soap a lot recenty, and face lathering. Works well.

I soak my New Forest 2201 brush, squeeze it once, flick it once and then swril it on the soap for about 10-12 seconds. Then I face lather. Lather looks thin and watery to begin with, but then gets thicker as the soap comes out of the brush. I usually add water to the brush just by sprinkling some water on to it.

Works well.

Ian

chicken neck said:
Nice video Teiste. Would you mind sharing with us the cost of the Tabula Rasa including delivery? Can you only buy it from Lees Razors, not direct from the German manufacturer? Worth the cost?! Many thanks
The price of Tabula Rasa is 28 dollars for 90g and delivery to USA is 4,95 dollars.
I dont know if you can order it from seife1001.com,I need to check it too,but Im sure you can since theyre the manufactures.

great video... i'm a huge fan of the face lather myself. I use a similar technique, only because i'm using a fairly soft cream, i tend to just scoop out a little with my finger and push it into the brush, then as you, i start building up, adding water a little at a time until a thick creamy consistency is reached.

Back
Top Bottom