Face Lathering

I have just cracked face lathering soaps over the last two days with my mama bears soap samples (lemon ice what a cool feeling) and the d r Harris brush I bought off depesh as it a much firmer brush than the Kent I own due to a shorter loft giving a denser firmer feeling brush. Plenty of soap onto a wet face flick out a soaked brush and away to go a couple of dips in water as I go and a lovely creamy lather appears

Each to their own. I enjoy lathering in a bowl and gently painting on the lather with a reasonable size soft silvertip. And then I also enjoy a good facial scrub with a short lofted brush using a hard soap. The latter certainly leaves my skin feeling a lot softer but I don't do it too often.

Fido said:
Each to their own. I enjoy lathering in a bowl and gently painting on the lather with a reasonable size soft silvertip. And then I also enjoy a good facial scrub with a short lofted brush using a hard soap. The latter certainly leaves my skin feeling a lot softer but I don't do it too often.

This!

I like doing both too. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

I have to throughly recommend a Woodhead suribachi if you have some hard soap fragments. Chuck 'em in and attack with a boar and lather pours forth!

Back
Top Bottom