Ever Ready Streamline - value?

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings

I'm with antdad in that my Streamline out of all my SE's is the SE that I like the least to shave with, but the most for looks.

As a shaver I think they are greatly overrated and not as good as a 1912 which can be picked up every week on e-bay for £4.99. Having said that I would not part with mine but I can provide you with no sensible reason why that is the case.

Regards
Dick.

Hi Dick Does that mean I'll have to prise it out of your clenched fingers after your passing? :dodgy:

Couple of years ago my cased Streamline cost in the £30/£40 range. However they seem to have become more fashionable recently so who knows what a keen buyers would pay.
I like mine, which is my kinda everyday "go to". However I also still use my Ever Ready travel SE which was part of a job lot for under £10 years ago and shaves just as well as the Streamline. Just doesn't look as elegant.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I think I'll see how much I can find a 40's(ish) Rocket for and then deide what to with the Streamline. I agree, it looks good like something out of the atomic age.
I do like it but its more ornament than razor.

Back
Top Bottom