Ever-Ready 1914 SE Razor in covered wooden box

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
image.jpg For sale, no trades or offers please. Ever Ready 1914 Single Edge Razor, comes in ER wooden covered box. Having more than a few of these razors I'm letting a few go. They are hard to come across in the UK. This razor will take Gem blades or the older ER Corrux blades. I'm asking for £20.00 plus £5.00 for recorded delivery to your UK address. You pick up any paypal fees if any arise! :) PM me if you are interested. Paul.image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I would not take it personally Paul. maybe its something people don't want. i know i never had the urge for se razor, or people just want a 1912. not worth stressing over, put it on the bay and be done
PS, good looking razors all of them, i nearly bought one just because, but i would probably never use it. I'm a user not a collector. :):)

I bet If I PIFED it the list would be into double figures! £20, I'm almost giving them away!
I was briefly tempted, but I blew my annual razor budget in January and my 3D printing costs are mounting up as well..
If you had a 1880s/1890s Kampfe for that price I'd bite for sure... :p

P.S. the only way to test your PIF theory is to PIF it... :D

Back
Top Bottom