Erasmic Supreme shave stick

The last time I popped in to Savers in Sunderland it had a mix of old and new erasmic sticks (I think the new ones were more expensive). I've never tried erasmic soap and probably have enough shaving soaps/creams in the house to last me ~10years but I bought one of the old ones. Should I buy some more and stock up? (assuming someone else hasn't had the same idea)

monkeytennis said:
Never seen this before, I'm up in Glasgow and never seen a savers. Did pop into home bargains but they didn't do it. How much was it and has anyone ever seen it online?

Our local Home Bargins has sticks for 49p. Not in a tube though. Tried it and did'nt like it. However did take a punt on the Erasmic bowl at 1.99p and love it. Smell a bit iffy IMO.

Well I gave mine a go over the weekend.

Very easy to lather, and an awesome amount of slickness from the little stick.
Mine is the twist type of container, not sure if that is a newer/older version.

Small is an acquired taste, sort of an old school fragrance.

hunnymonster said:
A - W said:
Small is an acquired taste, sort of an old school fragrance.

The smell of the "sick sand"? That's the sand that the janny used to spread on the puke on the floor - then shovelled back into the sick sand bunker - along with the dried/drying vomit.

I will try again try again with the stick tonight and see if I can find any base notes of drying vomit. :icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom