Epsilon Krion Two-Band "4th July U.S.A. LE"

8p2wzCx.jpg

For sale my very slightly used Epsilon Krion brush. It is the "4th July 1776 Independence Day" Limited Edition model.

The knot is 26/55 on spec, I measure now 26/52.5mm or thereabouts.

The brush was purchased a month ago from Spanish Vendor "Gifts & Care" for €178 plus shipping. Comes with the original Epsilon box, mint condition.

The handle is made of Krion, a new generation solid surface with unique and exclusive composition that gives this material several unique characteristics: lack of pores, antibacterial without any additives, tough, durable, easy to mend and easy to clean, ecological, 100% recyclable.

The brush performs excellently and has not shed a single hair. I have shaved with it twice.
The Krion handle (45mm height) offers a very special feel, with its exquisite whiteness and hefty feel to be two of the first things the user notices and appreciates.

However I am fond of longer handles, and would ideally like to replace this beauty with something that offers approx. a 60mm long, 30mm dia. handle.

So, if you happen to have a nice Two-Band Shavemac, H.L.Thäter, Simpsons, any other from a custom maker, etc. and want to do a trade, please PM me.

If by any chance you want to buy this and live in the E.U. (incl. U.K.) the price is £125 (price includes PayPal fees and shipping).

Thank you for viewing and thank you TSR.

ZTAoOT2.jpg

vc0OH6E.jpg

OQzK6DR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom