Closed ***Ended*** Pass Around: Schick Adjustable Injector ***Ended***

Thanks @Steve Bowles and @riverrun. I liked the shaver so much, I bought the company. :D

The razor will be sent to @newbie when I get address details.

It was a really smooth and easy experience. I finished up getting really close but comfortable shaves from it. Hope everyone else enjoys using it.

I did find it on the mild side after the 1912 but it requires less concentration. Great for when you need to get your shave finished in a hurry. I used it wide open at all times, any less wasn't really doing the job for me as I have a stubborn beard so YMMV.

Thanks @Steve Bowles and @riverrun. I liked the shaver so much, I bought the company. :D

The razor will be sent to @newbie when I get address details.

It was a really smooth and easy experience. I finished up getting really close but comfortable shaves from it. Hope everyone else enjoys using it.

I did find it on the mild side after the 1912 but it requires less concentration. Great for when you need to get your shave finished in a hurry. I used it wide open at all times, any less wasn't really doing the job for me as I have a stubborn beard so YMMV.
Thanks, Nathan,
I've never used the Schick Adjustable on anything but wide open (except when I first got mine).
Three questions:
- which blades did you use in the Schick?
- British or American 1912?
- shimmed or unshimmed? (I find my British 1912 with a shimmed blade incredibly smooth)

Thanks, Nathan,
I've never used the Schick Adjustable on anything but wide open (except when I first got mine).
Three questions:
- which blades did you use in the Schick?
- British or American 1912?
- shimmed or unshimmed? (I find my British 1912 with a shimmed blade incredibly smooth)
- I used the Personnas
- British 1912
- Only just shimmed the other day and I used it for the first time this morning. I have used a little more pressure with the Schick so had a couple of weepers today moving back to the 1912. It was definitely smoother with shim though. I find every about 1912 fun to use.

- I used the Personnas
- British 1912
- Only just shimmed the other day and I used it for the first time this morning. I have used a little more pressure with the Schick so had a couple of weepers today moving back to the 1912. It was definitely smoother with shim though. I find every about 1912 fun to use.
I find that with a shimmed 1912 the correct angle is pretty much flat on the face..Try that. Oh.. and no pressure... even with a Schick.

The PAL Adjustable is an Almighty Fine Injector..One of the Best..Its a Lot More Aggressive than the Schick Adj when Cranked Up but can Be Mild if so Dialled..A lot of Folks around here will Attest to that..:)
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjn3rfdw9HNAhWBrRQKHUZDC_0QFggcMAA&url=http://theshavingroom.co.uk/community/index.php?threads/a-pal-adjustable-question.33728/page-2&usg=AFQjCNFaF0BTcBkuQQLPMsFHgMhyv2ynpw&sig2=t8IELhXzOB_S4mGUseAZFA

Billy
A few around on popular site at the moment.

To quote a favourite Vogon saying: resistance is useless... :p

So please be so kind as to count me in, Andreas.
Most certainly.

1. riverrun
  2. ben139
  3. Nathan
  4. newbie
  5. p.b
  6. Honk
  7. Electrif
  8. wayne mattison
  9. Looney12345
  10. ajmw89
  11. Macaronus
The list is open.
Legend: Waiting, On the way to, Currently with, Completed

We have confirmation. The Schick Adjustable has moved on.

Could I please receive a tracking number in future and please do acknowledge receipt of the razor either in this thread or by PM to me, so I can keep the list up to date.
Thank you.

1. riverrun
  2. ben139
  3. Nathan
  4. newbie
  5. p.b
  6. Honk
  7. Electrif
  8. wayne mattison
  9. Looney12345
  10. ajmw89
  11. Macaronus
The list is open.
Legend: Waiting, On the way to, Currently with, Completed

Used the Schick adjustable fully opened to 8. The razor is very easy to load once I worked out how to load the blades. The shaves were smooth and ever in zombie mode I was getting close irration free shaves. The best shave with the razor was this morning after a bit of a lie in. I will be treating myself to a couple is single edge blade razors with the Schick top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom