Closed ***Ended*** Pass Around: Schick Adjustable Injector ***Ended***

I'm really enjoying this razor so far. It is maybe a tad too mild for me wide open but I had a very good shave yesterday paired with MWF. It does feel a bit like easy mode though after using the 1912 for the last month, more like returning to using a cartridge razor.

I do wonder why the injector style of razor hasn't remained mainstream: it is as easy to load as a cartridge, as easy to shave with, gives a much better finish and none of the irritation. It is crazy that these aren't on the shelves any more.

I'm really enjoying this razor so far. It is maybe a tad too mild for me wide open but I had a very good shave yesterday paired with MWF. It does feel a bit like easy mode though after using the 1912 for the last month, more like returning to using a cartridge razor.

I do wonder why the injector style of razor hasn't remained mainstream: it is as easy to load as a cartridge, as easy to shave with, gives a much better finish and none of the irritation. It is crazy that these aren't on the shelves any more.
Like you, after shaving with an Injector I cannot understand how Carts ever took over. Good marketing hype I suppose.

Then you NEED to try a PAL Injectomatic ;)

Hey guys, can I be added to this pass around please? New to the forum, but have just sent over some cash to Bendito for his Merkur 42C and he's said he'll give me some feedback once I've confirmed its arrived. Really want to try the SE world and injection/something like the 1912 are both on my list so this is ideal!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, can I be added to this pass around please? New to the forum, but have just sent over some cash to Bendito for his Merkur 42C and he's said he'll give me some feedback once I've confirmed its arrived. Really want to try the SE world and injection/something like the 1912 are both on my list so this is ideal!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
No problem.

1. riverrun
  2. ben139
  3. Nathan
  4. newbie
  5. Electrif
  6. p.b
  7. Honk
  8. wayne mattison
  9. Looney12345
The list is open.

Legend: Waiting, On the way to, Currently with, Completed

Last edited:
Being proactive @riverrun :
I'm going on holiday middle of July and it
may coincide with my turn. Please swap me to the end of the list, thanks.
I've dropped you a couple of places, Arthur..

1. riverrun
  2. ben139
  3. Nathan
  4. newbie
  5. p.b
  6. Honk
  7. Electrif
  8. wayne mattison
  9. Looney12345
The list is open.

Legend: Waiting, On the way to, Currently with, Completed

I'm interested to hear how you gents experiment with the adjustment - start high for the 1st pass, and then tune down for the later ones? Or start low and work upwards?

Back
Top Bottom