Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera soap puck, pack of Derbys(Trade/Swap)

Hello gents,

I've got a few items I'd like to trade or swap - as I'm only in beginning of my wet shaving journey, I want to explore as many products as possible before sticking to some certain lines.

So, I've got a puck of Edwin Jagger Aloe Vera soap, used roughly 10-12 times. A tube of Body Shop Maca Root shaving cream - used about the same (GONE).
Regarding these, I would rather swap them for some other used soaps/creams to try, but if anyone wants to purchase - no problem at all :)

Apart from those I've got a stash of blades I'd like to trade, particularly 4 packs of Gillette Yellow 7 O'Clocks (plus a couple of spares, could throw in as a bonus)(GONE), and a pack of Derbys. All of the above contain 5 blades per pack.

If anyone's interested, PM to negotiate!

Best regards.

Re: EJ soap puck, TBS cream, Derbys and 7 O'Clocks (Trade/Sw

What did you have in mind for the blades? Partial to yellows, so I could send you a mix of other blades? The derbys are your problem!

UPD: I can also get the Russian Sputniks if anybody wants to try those (my favourites after Feathers right now).

Helveticum said:
UPD: I can also get the Russian Sputniks if anybody wants to try those (my favourites after Feathers right now).

I would very much like to try the Sputniks. I have various blades in small quantities which I could list if you like. Otherwise let me know what you have in mind

I tried a couple of Sputniks once and liked them, and I'm almost out pf Gillette Yellows.

I have Supermax Stainless, Trig, Treet Platinum, Gillette Super Thin standard and platinum, and Rapira (another excellent, sharp Russian blade)... PM me if you are interested in arranging a swap for any combination of these.

NotTheStig said:
I tried a couple of Sputniks once and liked them, and I'm almost out pf Gillette Yellows.

I have Supermax Stainless, Trig, Treet Platinum, Gillette Super Thin standard and platinum, and Rapira (another excellent, sharp Russian blade)... PM me if you are interested in arranging a swap for any combination of these.

You can have the Derbys!

Maca root cream gone, but amazing Aloe Vera shaving soap by Edwin Jagger is still waiting for the lucky one! :)

Back
Top Bottom