Dubliner in the room

Hi,
I'm Eamonn from Dublin. I was so eager to get going I forgot my manners and started posting away. I have been DE shaving for a couple of months and am enjoying the journey. I got into it as I got frustrated with Fushions and found I was more intrigued by the single blade on the back of the cartridge. Little did I know where that curiosity would lead. Here though, I'm sure I am in respectable company...you're all pretty much clean-shaven anyway! :)

welcome aboard Eammon

there's another couple dubliners on here as well so your in good company, plus all the usual suspects you'll come to know

DEbest said:
I'm Eamonn from Dublin. I was so eager to get going I forgot my manners and started posting away. I have been DE shaving for a couple of months and am enjoying the journey. I got into it as I got frustrated with Fushions and found I was more intrigued by the single blade on the back of the cartridge. Little did I know where that curiosity would lead. Here though, I'm sure I am in respectable company...you're all pretty much clean-shaven anyway! :)

Whereabouts in Dub? Northside or Southside? I had an enjoyable evening in Dublin, not in Temple Bar for my 30th, night was marred slightly by me twisting my knee (it's like twisting your ankle, but stings more) going in to the first pub (O'Shea's on Bridge Street Lower) - ffs - so we just had to stop there and take on medicinal beverages. Oh the pain! Oh the memory!

I remember getting a call from my boss the next day, sat in the exercise yard in the gaol at Kilmainham :lol:

(I also remember that the guide was a foxy lady with the standard amazing Irish blue eyes / curly dark hair combo going on - she could have read me the phone book, I'd have listened)

Back
Top Bottom