Do you believe this? I'm not certain.

IMG_2265.png
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £22.66 54% Off | CNC 316L Stainless Steel Men's Manual Shaver Classic Double Edge Safety Razor
They do have this version though for a similar price and the same head by the looks of it.
Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £22.66 54% Off | CNC 316L Stainless Steel Men's Manual Shaver Classic Double Edge Safety Razor
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mP4QULu

Yesterday I used the Yintal. Today the T7. I wouldn't say the Yintal is aggressive, but the T7 is a touch milder.
I'm glad of that. There's no point in having two razors exactly the same. If I shave every day I'll use the T7, if I leave off for a day or two then I'll use the Yintal. To my untrained eyes they look equal in build quality.
I'm not a fusspot regarding handles. I like both. They hold the razor head firmly. Visually, the T7 is attractive.
The Yintal is stout. If you ever get locked in a car and have your Yintal with you, I think the handle would break the window glass.
Both razors enclose the blade ends. That is a requirement for me, for shaving under the nose sideways, and jawline.

Can someone explain to me the point of having the end of the handle unscrewing?

IMG_20230731_162428_1.jpg

IMG_20230731_162313_1.jpg

Yesterday I used the Yintal. Today the T7. I wouldn't say the Yintal is aggressive, but the T7 is a touch milder.
I'm glad of that. There's no point in having two razors exactly the same. If I shave every day I'll use the T7, if I leave off for a day or two then I'll use the Yintal. To my untrained eyes they look equal in build quality.
I'm not a fusspot regarding handles. I like both. They hold the razor head firmly. Visually, the T7 is attractive.
The Yintal is stout. If you ever get locked in a car and have your Yintal with you, I think the handle would break the window glass.
Both razors enclose the blade ends. That is a requirement for me, for shaving under the nose sideways, and jawline.

Can someone explain to me the point of having the end of the handle unscrewing?

View attachment 109474

View attachment 109473
PAA sells handle ends of different colours and two different shapes that you can swap. I think they also work for one RazoRock's handles that has a bottom you can unscrew.
I'm pretty sure the original idea, however, was that you can make the handle shorter or longer to get to a length you prefer.

I just tried using a PAA bomb tip handle end on the Yintal handle and the other way round and they fit like a glove.

Back
Top Bottom