Do you believe this? I'm not certain.

You fellas will buy anything. I could mix plutonium with aluminum and sell a razor called "The Alumatonium", and you guys would line up around the block.
shut-up-and-take-my-money-futurama.gif

My point was - do you believe it? On Amazon you'll see Stainless Steel razor, £5.
Complete nonsense, and we know it. This razor is £21.18 + 20% VAT = £25.41 p&p free. Is it genuine?
Yintal razor official store is selling the handle alone for £19.59 so what chance that the head is CNC SS?

Handle only £19.59
Complete razor now £21.14

Last edited:
I wanted the handle, and the head, even if it's zamak, should be an OK buy at less than £2 and good for sticking on a lighter handle for travel purposes, so I bought it yesterday or the day before.

I can report back when it arrives if anyone would actually be interested.
Yes, I'm interested.

It arrived today.
I can try taking some photos in daylight, but the top cap bears machining marks and weight feels similar to the dscosmetic T7 top cap.

I compared the handle with the one that came with my PAA META-4 side by side and couldn't tell the difference.

The base plate differs from the Mamba/dscosmetic T7 base plate in how the lather hole is shaped and it looks like their larger blade gap claim might be valid.

I wish it came with a scalloped top cap, as I prefer the look, but that's about all I can moan about now.

It arrived today.
I can try taking some photos in daylight, but the top cap bears machining marks and weight feels similar to the dscosmetic T7 top cap.

I compared the handle with the one that came with my PAA META-4 side by side and couldn't tell the difference.

The base plate differs from the Mamba/dscosmetic T7 base plate in how the lather hole is shaped and it looks like their larger blade gap claim might be valid.

I wish it came with a scalloped top cap, as I prefer the look, but that's about all I can moan about now.
Have you tried a magnet on the head? Zinc will give no response.

Some photos then.
Despite the many random highlights and reflections, I think they are suggestive enough that:
- I should've handled them in gloves to avoid getting skin oils over them
- The cap does have machining marks.

Also, both the dscosmetic T7 and the Yintal V7 heads appear to be non-magnetic, but then so does my RazoRock JAWS.

PXL_20230718_064448699.jpgPXL_20230718_064409784.jpg
PXL_20230718_064458879.jpg

Back
Top Bottom