COR BLIMEY! I'M CHUFFED!

(I hope I got that slang right :D - I'm very pleased!)

I just received the "appreciation package" put together by members of this forum and coordinated by Tony (antdad). Father Christmas arrived a few days early this year! I will be putting together a blog post and a video about it shortly, but I want to be sure that you all knew I received your generous gift. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

--Mark

You're welcome Mark, your videos have been enlightening to many of us. I look forward to finding out your thoughts on some of the products. :)

Well done Tony for organising it, proves you're not all bad. ;)

James

Perhaps instead of The Anster we could know him as "The Curate's Egg" .................. As bits of him are very good indeedly, whilst some portions can be, erm, well hard boiled ?

JohnnyO. :lol:

man of leisure said:
As someone new to DE shaving you're videos have made it an easy and pain free journey so far. Other than the expense that is!!!!
Hopefully with the kit I just received I can do a video on how to save some money but still have good shaves! ;)

Welcome Mark.

Glad you like the British shaving stuff - and well done on the slang: could have been a bit dodgy but you sound like a proper gentleman.

Mark,

Your Vids have certainly shown me the way since i started DE Shaving, especially when creating lather when i first started, as to be honest i was hopeless and was just putting wet watery foam on my face, with help from your Vids and from the gents on here, i am getting the best shaves i have ever had....for this i thank you ;)

Enjoy the goodies :D

And a "big Up" to Tony for getting it done, nice one mate..... :D

Glad it arrived safely and look forward to the video and blog post about our Eurotrash.

One and only good deed for the year done, back to normal now so the rest of you can cock off. :lol:

Didn't Max Bygraves (the British equivalent to Eddie Cochran, Mantic) once get into a load of trouble for saying "Cor Blimey" on one of his records? Strong language at the time. Well, anyway, I wish you joy of your boxful of goodies, but watch out for that soap of Nanny's though: it'll freeze ya face off ;)

Arrowhead said:
Didn't Max Bygraves (the British equivalent to Eddie Cochran, Mantic) once get into a load of trouble for saying "Cor Blimey" on one of his records? Strong language at the time.
That's not all - he once intended to say "And now one for all you Sophie Tucker fans" and got it horribly wrong.

Back
Top Bottom