Cold Water Shaving for sensative skin

I am inbed!! Typing this.
If you can find astra superior platinum blades at a good price I'll go halfers with you.
I want to try some.
I am just building up to my cold water shVe in the morning.
Or not....
Nite.
Tim

Man with sensative skin discovers Arko

Just tried Arko stick for the first time, piffed by Tardisbasher, wow this stuff is great for my skin. Lathers easy (after grating a little into my bowl), goes on a treat and builds nicely. Blade glides over beautifully, no nicks or afterburner,aaaaah he says stroking from one cheek to the other. This one is gonna be one of my regulars for sure..........The only downside,,,,,,,,,you know what I gonna say dont you,,,,,,,,,,it smells like them night club toilets always smelt like, you know the one over in Hull in the early 80s. I wonder who it was that ever thought of using toilet cleaner on their face as a shaving soap, I can remember occassionally having my head down the pan after too much fizzy pop but I never had the inclination to rub any of them toilet blocks on my face !!!. Just thinking on, it could of been discovered in the ladies toilet by one of them lasses we inevitable staggered off into the sunset with :oops: (I did notice some of them had a moustache thing going on) still thats Hull lasses for ya.
Arko, if you've not tried it newbies get some.
Tardishbasher, thankyou for the pif and all those memories that have come flooding back.

:shave

Well It is a bit of a wee wee smell but like you it is one of my firm faves.
As I get older I use it to cover up the real wee wee smell....
Proof that less than a pound can be fab VFM.

I feel brave unuff to try that blade out now.......
Cheers.
Michelle Mongoose

Re: Man with sensative skin discovers Arko

canon said:
Just tried Arko stick for the first time, piffed by Tardisbasher, wow this stuff is great for my skin. Lathers easy (after grating a little into my bowl), goes on a treat and builds nicely. Blade glides over beautifully, no nicks or afterburner,aaaaah he says stroking from one cheek to the other. This one is gonna be one of my regulars for sure..........The only downside,,,,,,,,,you know what I gonna say dont you,,,,,,,,,,it smells like them night club toilets always smelt like, you know the one over in Hull in the early 80s. I wonder who it was that ever thought of using toilet cleaner on their face as a shaving soap, I can remember occassionally having my head down the pan after too much fizzy pop but I never had the inclination to rub any of them toilet blocks on my face !!!. Just thinking on, it could of been discovered in the ladies toilet by one of them lasses we inevitable staggered off into the sunset with :oops: (I did notice some of them had a moustache thing going on) still thats Hull lasses for ya.
Arko, if you've not tried it newbies get some.
Tardishbasher, thankyou for the pif and all those memories that have come flooding back.

:shave
Welcome!

Once you get past the aroma, it's marvellous stuff. I also superlather it with some of my creams. Just be careful which scent you mix it with...it can turn out, well, a bit strange... :shock:

Back
Top Bottom