Churchwarden plus. COMPLETE

I have a churchwarden pipe and a small bent pipe for sale and thought I would put them on here before the 'bay.

The Churchwarden is about 11" long and has only been used about 4/5 times. I bought it as a 'second' as there is a slight lateral bend in the stem. Not very noticable.
It has 'Fireside' and 'British Made' on the bowl.It is not a heavy pipe and easy to hold.

The other pipe is stamped ' The 3/4 oz' on the stem and is about 5" long. This has been used a fair bit but is in good condition.

In addition there is a brass tamper in the shape of a pipe. There are faint initials stamped on it, but these could be ground off if wanted.

I am looking for £12 paypal gift for the lot. (I will also throw in some extra long pipe cleaners). PM if interested.

[attachment=2]

[attachment=1]

[attachment=0]

Re: Churchwarden plus

Just got my dad back into wet shaving with the Rolls - don't think my mum will be too happy if I get him back on the pipe too! Very cool though

Re: Churchwarden plus

al_kaholik said:
Just got my dad back into wet shaving with the Rolls - don't think my mum will be too happy if I get him back on the pipe too! Very cool though

What better than a quiet smoke after a BBS shave? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom