Chip in to buy some Schick Twin Injector Blades

Got mine today. I injected one in my Schick N3 and got worried, because the edge looked damaged. So I injected another one. This also looked damaged. Then I popped the first blade under a microscope. The bits of dust I could see were easily wiped off. Panic over.
I then had a shave with it. Full citrus program with hot towel, Castle Forbes Lime, Cella Colonia Classica AS and Castle Forbes Lime ASB. What can I say? Those are bloody good. It's been five hours now and my face still feels BBS. No stubble can be felt ATG. This must be one of the best shaves I've ever had. Now I hope those blades will last half as long as the Personna 74, which slightly deteriorated after about 25 shaves.
Thanks, Billy, for enabling...

Andreas

I imported two lots of sixty blades and sent half of each lot out to a partner. Meaning I have sixty blades - minus a few I gave to a very good friend - remaining. Sixty blades in thirty injectors in yellow packaging. So far so good.

Having decided it was high time to use one of these blades, I went to the bathroom cabinet only to find I had neglected to put an injector in there. So I went to the No. 1 Blade Drawer only to discover they weren't there - so on to Blade Drawer No.2, then No. 3, then to, then to, then to - and I finally gave up, full of bemusement.

All my Blade Drawers are pretty much chocker and thirty of these injectors, still in their packaging, are fairly bulky. Ok - so I put them somewhere else.

Where would you have put them? Might you have posted them out to other members you thought you'd paired with? But hadn't. Which drawer used for other things might have had a bit of room and you squeezed the blades in that one? No garden shed or garage suggestions. thanks - I don't have them and I'd have put the blades somewhere warm and dry. But where???

Got mine today. I injected one in my Schick N3 and got worried, because the edge looked damaged. So I injected another one. This also looked damaged. Then I popped the first blade under a microscope. The bits of dust I could see were easily wiped off. Panic over.
I then had a shave with it. Full citrus program with hot towel, Castle Forbes Lime, Cella Colonia Classica AS and Castle Forbes Lime ASB. What can I say? Those are bloody good. It's been five hours now and my face still feels BBS. No stubble can be felt ATG. This must be one of the best shaves I've ever had. Now I hope those blades will last half as long as the Personna 74, which slightly deteriorated after about 25 shaves.

Andreas
Glad you
I imported two lots of sixty blades and sent half of each lot out to a partner. Meaning I have sixty blades - minus a few I gave to a very good friend - remaining. Sixty blades in thirty injectors in yellow packaging. So far so good.

Having decided it was high time to use one of these blades, I went to the bathroom cabinet only to find I had neglected to put an injector in there. So I went to the No. 1 Blade Drawer only to discover they weren't there - so on to Blade Drawer No.2, then No. 3, then to, then to, then to - and I finally gave up, full of bemusement.

All my Blade Drawers are pretty much chocker and thirty of these injectors, still in their packaging, are fairly bulky. Ok - so I put them somewhere else.

Where would you have put them? Might you have posted them out to other members you thought you'd paired with? But hadn't. Which drawer used for other things might have had a bit of room and you squeezed the blades in that one? No garden shed or garage suggestions. thanks - I don't have them and I'd have put the blades somewhere warm and dry. But where???

Well...When I got mine I done a similar thing and forgot all about the fact that I had halved in for them...My partner that I paired with had to chase me up for them....I had totally forgotten...:D

Billy

Andreas
Glad you like them Sir...They do change the plot that's for sure...I love them also...:D

Billy

As they are twin blades: the multi-blade-cartridge drawer... ? There'd be plenty of space in mine if I had one... :D

I've just got a Schick injector, Type I perhaps, that I'd like to try the twin blades in if any of you would like to sell a few.
Will try BST if this forum doesn't work out.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111755530626?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Will these Schick Injector Twin Blades fit in my Schick Type I, and maybe a Pal injector? Are they the same type blades that you folks were going halves on?

See Billy's post:
Sure Sir,
The Schick instructions that I have with my twin injector blades state they are "Not Recommended for Razors with Rinsing Lever" and they are of course referring to all Injectors with the Hydro Magic Function with the lever to open them for rinsing....I believe they are not suitable for the G type or anything before either ....In other word, they are suitable for all Schick's that were made after the G type that do not have the "Rinsing Lever Function"....o_O

Billy

That's excellent .. if no TSRer has any they want to sell then will go with the Japanese Schicks.

Many Thanks, Micheal
I'll not sell any of mine - they are awesome ;)
I'd maybe PIF one, but that might be unfair if you like them and can't acquire any!
But by all accounts the Japanese Twins are very good :)

I'll not sell any of mine - they are awesome ;)
I'd maybe PIF one, but that might be unfair if you like them and can't acquire any!
But by all accounts the Japanese Twins are very good :)
Understand your thinking .. if they are ones that aren't being made anymore then you kind of want to hang on to them. I'll go on BST now and see if anyone wants to sell a few.

Cheers, Micheal

Understand your thinking .. if they are ones that aren't being made anymore then you kind of want to hang on to them. I'll go on BST now and see if anyone wants to sell a few.

Cheers, Micheal
Yeah the gentleman is correct there....The I 2 had the rinsing lever...If you haven't got the rinsing lever you are fine....You will be hard pushed to find anyone that is going to sell you NOS Schick Twin Blades Sir...That's like asking a Paratrooper to sell his hard earned wings..o_O

Billy

Back
Top Bottom