Checking in ...

I'd certainly consider a Group Buy one off brush for 'The Shaving Room'. It's a UK forum, the only one I participate in ... I guess it would be kind of cool.

Wouldn't want to rock the boat though or be 'accused' of milking a presence.

For now, I'm just enjoying reading through the hundreds of posts. There's some really enlightened people here & 'some' ... not so clued up

Have a great weekend you guys, I'll be at Goodison Park celebrating what I hope will be another 3 points for Everton against Man. City & my 11th wedding anniversary ... She's a lucky girl!!! :lol:

Well it wasn't a serious heckle. Just wanted to find a way of mentioning a Depeche Mode track in response to your Dipesh Mode gag. I probably shouldn't point this out either but I used a very similar line in Dipesh's very first post. Oops, looks like I'm piling on the fails. And not only that I'm completely off-topic and spoiling this thread now too.

Ah well, fails all round then. I am sorta glad I couldn't connect with DM's back catalogue as "wind blows tumbleweeds slowly across the TSR plain" sounds shit.

antdad said:
Ah well, fails all round then. I am sorta glad I couldn't connect with DM's back catalogue as "wind blows tumbleweeds slowly across the TSR plain" sounds shit.

I don't think you got my gag but if I explain it any further I shall sound like a tit. :roll:

Anyway, welcome to our wonderful forum Mark!