Checking in ...

Thanks ...

I'll never be able to see a PJ leave the factory again without imagining what your GF did with that work of art ... :lol:

Dipesh said:
Hello and welcome to TSR Mark!

My girlfriend gave me a PJ 2 last night for our anniversary. It will be amongst friends with my duke 2 and 3. I am a huge fan of your best hair. Keep it as it is!!

The PJ in question:

02b9b716.jpg

04299f3a.jpg

She's a beauty alright!!!

Anyway, I have a question for you Mark. The font of the stamping on the PJ is different to my Dukes, is this the new style? It's quite deep and very modern looking.

She is a beauty, no doubting that.

Now, the engraving. We use three different machines & two operators, each with their own characteristics & settings. Each brush get's it's own personality, I like that.

Mark

Dipesh said:
The PJ in question:

02b9b716.jpg

04299f3a.jpg

She's a beauty alright!!!

Anyway, I have a question for you Mark. The font of the stamping on the PJ is different to my Dukes, is this the new style? It's quite deep and very modern looking.

Dipesh said:
The PJ in question:

04299f3a.jpg

Deep and very modern looking ehh? Maybe they should call it the Dipesh Mode. :p

antdad said:
Dipesh said:
The PJ in question:

04299f3a.jpg

< wind blows tumbleweeds slowly across the TSR plain >

Enjoy the silence!

Pig Cat said:
antdad said:

< wind blows tumbleweeds slowly across the TSR plain >

Enjoy the silence!

Speaking from experience?

....you hum it son, I'll play it.

Mark, you should sell those L.E's to us at a discounted rate. That would really piss' em off. (I know you can't laugh but we can do that for you)

I am a huge fan of your best hair.

[snicker]

Can't believe everyone missed that, it was probably all the talk of PJ's.

Welcome Mark. I don't own a Simpsons but it's on my wish list, maybe I'll see what the bank balance is like at the end of the month. Nice to have you here.

If you have to point it out Canuck I'm afraid it's a treble fail . One for no one picking up on it (happens), two for you pointing out that no one picked it up, three for finding something amusing that nobody else did. It's a fickle business.

See the razz ( :p ) after my crap word play gag? That's how you knowingly do crap gags, but you have to know it's crap in the first place and that's why PC's attempted heckle was misplaced. You used to be able to count on his unknowing crap gags but now he's been moderated shitty gags are beneath him. :p

antdad said:
Mark, you should sell those L.E's to us at a discounted rate. That would really piss' em off. (I know you can't laugh but we can do that for you)

Was wondering how long it might be before the subject of discounts/group buys/TSR special brushes came up...! :p

Back
Top Bottom