Checking in ...

G

Hi guys,

Thought it prudent to register and have a presence in these parts. Nice forum & crew from what I can gather.

Any questions, always glad to help out.

Best regards,

Mark Watterson
Managing Director
A. E. Simpson & Vulfix Shaving Brushes

Hello Mark,

Great to have you here joining us.
Thank you for all the excellent efforts over at the factory in supplying (at least some of us) with standard models of excellent quality but also with bespoke pieces (special hair asked, loft, etc.)

Looking forward to see the new (vintage Simpson line revival) models that may reportedly be coming in the future.

Konstantinos
Riga, Latvia

I've just done six weeks in Ward 6 for Viral Marketing ... shocking, needles, drips, the works ...

antdad said:
None of that clock & dagger viral stuff works here Mark, we've caught it already. Welcome.

Hi there, not had the pleasure (yet) of using your products being a newbie to traditional wet shaving but looking forward to it! :cool:

Hi Mark

Funny, I took delivery today of my second Simpsons Brush, a B1 Beaufort to keep the Milk Churn company. Great brushes from a great company. I recently had a problem with my Milk Churn, but it was dealt with very prompt, and professionally by Brett.

So do you shave with a DE, straight, cartridge ??????

Hello and welcome to TSR Mark!

My girlfriend gave me a PJ 2 last night for our anniversary. It will be amongst friends with my duke 2 and 3. I am a huge fan of your best hair. Keep it as it is!!

Back
Top Bottom