Checking in ...

I'd certainly consider a Group Buy one off brush for 'The Shaving Room'. It's a UK forum, the only one I participate in ... I guess it would be kind of cool.

Wouldn't want to rock the boat though or be 'accused' of milking a presence.

For now, I'm just enjoying reading through the hundreds of posts. There's some really enlightened people here & 'some' ... not so clued up ;)

Have a great weekend you guys, I'll be at Goodison Park celebrating what I hope will be another 3 points for Everton against Man. City & my 11th wedding anniversary ... She's a lucky girl!!! :lol:

antdad said:
If you have to point it out Canuck I'm afraid it's a treble fail . One for no one picking up on it (happens), two for you pointing out that no one picked it up, three for finding something amusing that nobody else did. It's a fickle business.

See the razz ( :p ) after my crap word play gag? That's how you knowingly do crap gags, but you have to know it's crap in the first place and that's why PC's attempted heckle was misplaced. You used to be able to count on his unknowing crap gags but now he's been moderated shitty gags are beneath him. :p

Well it wasn't a serious heckle. Just wanted to find a way of mentioning a Depeche Mode track in response to your Dipesh Mode gag. I probably shouldn't point this out either but I used a very similar line in Dipesh's very first post. Oops, looks like I'm piling on the fails. And not only that I'm completely off-topic and spoiling this thread now too. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ah well, fails all round then. I am sorta glad I couldn't connect with DM's back catalogue as "wind blows tumbleweeds slowly across the TSR plain" sounds shit.

antdad said:
Ah well, fails all round then. I am sorta glad I couldn't connect with DM's back catalogue as "wind blows tumbleweeds slowly across the TSR plain" sounds shit.

I don't think you got my gag but if I explain it any further I shall sound like a tit. :roll: :D

Anyway, welcome to our wonderful forum Mark! :p

Back
Top Bottom