Changing bed linen

I'm working too hard. I was about to change our bed linen as usual on Monday mornings when Mrs F said "Do you know that some people only change their sheets three times a year?"

This is what she was talking about:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/feb/17/washing-dirty-linen-bed-sheets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... bed-sheets</a><!-- m -->

Well we are all different, so what's surprising?

:lol: Monday morning change of bed is our routine in the Pig Cat household. Mrs PC is back to work tomorrow so next week it will be my job. I don't mind stripping the bed, it's putting all the clean stuff back on that's the hassle. :evil: A woman's work is never done...

cheese_dave said:
You change your bed linen every Monday before 7 am?

Man alive, when I retire I swear I ain't getting up that early.

Don't you believe it. I had to be dragged out of bed by 7am when I was working. Now it's a lie in if I'm not up bright as a button by about 5.30am. Funny old life.

3 times a year?? Sheeesh...I usually let mine walk off all by itself.

As most of us get nearer to dying we just need less and less sleep. There's an OAP home quite nearby, its always lit up like a Xmas tree in the early hours. Maybe they just like doing it with the lights on but I doubt it.

Pig Cat said:
:A woman's work is never done...
Which is probably why they get paid less than a man. - Sean Lock

Ours get changed every Saturday. Mrs.M does it, assisted by the cats who thing it's great fun.

Ian

Once you need a glass of water to separate yourself from the sheets it's time to change them :)

Usually the missus does it every second week or so, or when needed, for instance if we went out and she had used fake tan then they get changed sooner. But 3 times a year is a bit minging.

antdad said:
3 times a year?? Sheeesh...I usually let mine walk off all by itself.

As most of us get nearer to dying we just need less and less sleep. There's an OAP home quite nearby, its always lit up like a Xmas tree in the early hours. Maybe they just like doing it with the lights on but I doubt it.

There’s a reason it’s called the graveyard shift... ;)

Never.

I learnt the error of my ways after announcing at a party that the happiest moment of my life was being at Wembley to see England winning the world cup in 1966.

My wife knows the truth.

Ha ha ha nice move Hando.

I remember in an England game in the last rugby world cup, when they managed to stop talking about Johnny Wilkinson they started talking about 1966.

on and on and on and on

beathorse.gif

Back
Top Bottom