Buy/sell/swop/chat meeting.

Naked Ape said:
I'm up for a pint/s in Brum.

Ollie? Trainman? Sharon? Flatfish? West Midlanders?

C'mon; I've a couple of razors I want to shift.

Yeah, I'm up for it. It'd have to be next month (September) but o/wise yes. Any ideas for nice pubs in Brum? Or some village in the Midlands?

Well if you lot want to get in to your little cliques in bloody London and Birmingham, I'm meeting up with all my shaving pals from the East Anglian region. We're going to have a right laugh, get really pissed and look at girls. Yeah we'll talk shaving but over in our neck of the woods we also like to party. Just you wait to hear all the cool stories about our exploits. I know a village with two pubs and we'll go to both of them. Then we'll go back to my house where I've got pizzas and dips and cereal. I've got so many DVDs that we can watch them all through the night so I reckon we'll stay up very late having such a great laugh. I'll probably just pass out on the sofa, or stagger up to bed. In the morning there's a nice local walk we can do after breakfast. Just a couple of miles but some pleasant views.

Pig Cat said:
Well if you lot want to get in to your little cliques in bloody London and Birmingham, I'm meeting up with all my shaving pals from the East Anglian region. We're going to have a right laugh, get really pissed and look at girls. Yeah we'll talk shaving but over in our neck of the woods we also like to party. Just you wait to hear all the cool stories about our exploits. I know a village with two pubs and we'll go to both of them. Then we'll go back to my house where I've got pizzas and dips and cereal. I've got so many DVDs that we can watch them all through the night so I reckon we'll stay up very late having such a great laugh. I'll probably just pass out on the sofa, or stagger up to bed. In the morning there's a nice local walk we can do after breakfast. Just a couple of miles but some pleasant views.
Can't wait...

May I suggest the Red Lion, Duke of York Street, St James, London SW1Y 6JP?

Oh! Look! There's some kind of barber shop next door!

[attachment=0]

Attachments

• RED LION.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 120
Just outside of London near where i work, there is a Little "Gentlemans" Club, this is my suggestion............ :shock: :eek: first round is on Fido !!!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...hyA84LgKeQi3_Ej-5Ozs7g&cbp=12,183.72,,0,-1.54

spearmint_rhino_blonde_strippers.jpg

Well, I'm nowhere near London Steve, however perhaps I could qualify as a "little gentleman" ? As my wife often says, I'm a model husband, ie a "small representation of the real thing".

JohnnyO. :lol:

IanM said:
Naked Ape said:
I'm up for a pint/s in Brum.

Ollie? Trainman? Sharon? Flatfish? West Midlanders?

***AHEM***
:)

Ian

Apologies, Ian, Vinny and others in the vicinity. Everybody is welcome in Brum. And thank you Ollie for your very generous offer of getting the first two rounds in. Very decent of you.

Back
Top Bottom