Buy/sell/swop/chat meeting.

moodymick said:
My Mum said i shouldn't agree to meet people off the internet, 'cos you don't know who they actually are.

Well this is me with my best shaving brush. Would like to meet up with you for friendly chat and adult fun. I have got a gsoh* and enjoy staying in, going out and loitering somewhere in between.

*Great set of handbags.

Attachments

• Resize of DSC_0010.JPG
    359 bytes · Views: 215
Somewhere in the back streets of Birmingham...
No officer it should be called an open or straight razor not a cut throat and the reason I'm carrying it is that I've arranged to go to the Dog and Pumpkin to see these guys I met on the internet.......No we talk about cologne and shaving brushes, things like that...........No, its true I tell you, now please take those hand cuffs off me........what was your colleague meaning when he said about a psychological assessment.....

slash said:
:twisted: See London gets the gig again..southern gits.Av it in a proper pub with proper beer Yorkshire. ;) u know it makes sense.

Doncaster is in Yorkshire?...... Well f*** me!

By the way, you're all soft southern gits!

So there! Excuse me, just off to exfoliate, steam my face with a specifically manufactured face cloth, apply a lavender pre-shave oil, lather up an exquisitely scented shave soap with an oh! so soft badger hair brush, shave with an imported German razor / Thai razor blade, complete the experience with a cold water splash, alum block applied, washed off with lukewarm water, more cold water, and finally l'occitane Cade after shave balm.

Soft, me? No way duckie, no way.

andyjreid said:
slash said:
:twisted: See London gets the gig again..southern gits.Av it in a proper pub with proper beer Yorkshire......

Where you too can drink a warm, flat pint ;)

Scottish & Newcastle ran an advertising campaign on that very line in 1989. "Yorkshire Bitter - Serve Warm"

As there were 4 persons from the wrong side of Yorkshire (the inside) in my hall of residence block, I naturally made a call to the advertising department and had a 6ft x 3ft one on my door.

Back
Top Bottom