Buffalo Horn Silvertip*** NOW SOLD***

This has been sitting in the workshop for some time now but its almost finished.
Real Buffalo Horn,,real Silvertip Badger,,and real Paua Abalone Shell base in-fill.
There are streaks of silver grey running through this almost black handle.
I've polished it and sealed the inside and the base. The handle is 50mm in height
I've shown it with a Silvertip (extra fill) but I've got some rather 'special' knots arriving any day now:
Graded, assembled,and tied by hand Super Badger knots made just for me in the UK for a couple of bespoke orders and I've got one available that will fit this rather lovely and quite unique brush.
Price will be subject to the knot selected so PM me to discuss :)
[attachment=1][attachment=0]

Its a nice one. ;)
regards, beejay

Attachments

• IMG_0185.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 244
  • IMG_0186.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 241
Re: Buffalo Horn Silvertip

This looks lovely. Really lovely. Even without knowing the price I know I cant afford it! But I can look at the piccies!!

Thank you gents for your very kind comments :oops: I enjoy making the brushes and other things, its my way of relaxing and it gives me great pleasure.
Mikael has bought the brush and it'll be winging its way to him shortly,,,after the knot arrives of course.
I have an arrangement with the MD of Vulfix/Simpson where he's very kindly agreed to supply me with some knots from time to time for special orders.
The quantities are small but the knots are hand made/tied at the factory so I feel very priviledged at being able to get them,, Thank you Mark :) He's very proud of what he and his team are doing over there by the way, and rightly so.
I established contact with Mark last year and he was most helpful,, a very nice guy in fact and so long as I don't abuse the priviledge I'll be able to get some of these lovely knots every so often which makes for quite a 'special' brush I think.
Thanks again for your comments and thank you Mikael :)
regards, beejay

Bill! A stunner again - as usual - I love the abalone inthe base - very nice indeed.

• ... now, get back to work om my load of rubbish![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• just kidding.[/list:u]
                                  • of course.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Urban Hermit said:
Bill! A stunner again - as usual - I love the abalone inthe base - very nice indeed.

• ... now, get back to work om my load of rubbish![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• just kidding.[/list:u]
                                  • of course.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Thanks John,
                                    Half way through the razor so not long now you mad Canuk. :D
                                    regards, beejay

Oboj, oboj - brush arrived and I´m flabergasted, for several reasons.

1. It has been an experience to deal with Bill, he´s a wonder of communication, friendly and very informative.

2. I got an amazingly nice bonus (besides the very lovely brush travel tube, that I didn´t expect).

3. I got an utterly nice, informative and personal letter with the brush.

Thank you Bill, for an excellent experience/brush!! :D

Back
Top Bottom