BS Maca Root cream FS ## COMPLETE ##

Brush and razor will be sent first class recorded. Cream just sent first class. Prices are for UK delivery, overseas will be at cost.

Paypal please, buyer pays fees.

Body Shop Maca Root shave cream, a 200ml pot - probably only used 30-40% but I'll say it's 50% left to be on the safe side.

£2.50 delivered - this will be largely the postage I expect.

Sale002.jpg

New Forest 2201. Two band superior badger, as per DETAILS.

Some of the logo has worn off which I think happened to quite a few of the early brushes. I've had this since virtually day of release, but it's not getting much use these days as I have the same knot in a Tubby 1. The handle is undamaged and the knot still in great condition and nicely broken in. These sold out long ago so are probably fairly hard to come by now. If you need more pictures please ask.

£20 delivered SOLD

Sale005.jpg

Sale006.jpg

Sale004.jpg

Slim Adjustable I1 date code

This is an undamaged and to be the best of my knowledge original slim from 1963. The mechanism is smooth and the doors open evenly. The paint has come out from some of the numbers in parts, and their is some tarnishing, possibly water marks on the doors. It's a great straight razor with some surface marks, I hope the photo's are sufficient, if you need more please ask. Razor will come having been ultrsonically cleaned and sterilised in Barbicide.

£25 delivered with an Arko stick and some Gillette Bleue's. SOLD

I'm out of touch with vintage razors prices, but am open to sensible offers if there's no interest after a few days.

Sale007.jpg

Sale009.jpg

Sale010.jpg

Sale008.jpg

RE: NF2201, Slim Adjustable & BS Maca Root cream FS

It's good to know a 2201 has found a new home. Just to clarify - it has a 22mm knot. The Tubby 1 has a 24mm knot. If the buyer PMs me, I'll send him a new logo decal which he can apply after removing the remaining ink of the original logo.

RE: NF2201, Slim Adjustable & BS Maca Root cream FS

Thanks Peter, that's very generous of you, hopefully the buyer will do that and restore the brush to it's full glory :icon_biggrin:

Thanks for the clarification too, I meant as in it's also a superior badger. I knew what I meant! :blush:

RE: Slim Adjustable & BS Maca Root cream FS Revised Prices

£2.50 for the Cream?

£25 for the Slim to include an Arko stick and some Gillette Bleue's?

Back
Top Bottom