Brush of the day.

Sun 25 Merry Christmas to all TSR members who are celebrating the festive season! I wish you all happiness, health, and success (in anything shaving related)
Brush
SOC Cherry Wood Boar
The lather whip-up by the awesome soft boar brush is perfectly creamy and slick!
20221225_132218.jpg

Last edited:
Out of curiosity; how do you achieve these shots?
Hey, thanks for asking. I guessed you are asking how I take the picture. I used the Samsung phone, cropped each picture to just the brush, before & after then combined them in the collate feature of the phone picture app...hope this clarifies...

Hey, thanks for asking. I guessed you are asking how I take the picture. I used the Samsung phone, cropped each picture to just the brush, before & after then combined them in the collate feature of the phone picture app...hope this clarifies...
Ah sorry I wasn't clear; I was curious how you manage to get so much lather swirled up on top like that?

Ah sorry I wasn't clear; I was curious how you manage to get so much lather swirled up on top like that?
He uses this stuff. :p

hqdefault.jpg

OK noted. The trick is to use the rim of the bowl to shape the lather into the brush. Of course, there are no rules, so you are allowed to use your fingers to help some....if all else fails...on some days, I use my ever-reliable Ikea...
Ice Cream Lather Secret.jpg

Back
Top Bottom