Boots shaving range

I was just walking past my local boots,got curious and decided to pop in,they now stock Tabac range and some soaps,bowls and a men U brush which looked pretty decent,they also have their own range of aftershave balms,I've purchased the ''freshwood aftershave balm'' and will give it a go tonight.

soap, both stick and bowl, is excellent

freshwood balm and aftershave very decent as well

the balm isn't too runny and will take some persuading to leave the bottle until you get through some

not keen on the shaving cream

hando said:
the balm isn't too runny and will take some persuading to leave the bottle until you get through some

Just experienced this when I used it for the first time today,hard to dispense out of the bottle but I do like the scent I must admit,at £2.50 it's a bargain,it has outformed every balm in that price range for me

The stick lathers and works well, but doesn't smell good to me. There a slight BO note in it to my nose.

The balm works okay. It's a bit greasy and as Hando says, it's a bit agoraphobic.

Ian

Try the No 7 stuff at some point as well James.

It works very well for me and is quite often on a good value deal.

The ASB also has SPF in it so is great for the summer if you are just out and about walking in the sun :)

Back
Top Bottom