Body Shop Brush

Day 5 and done.

Face lathered tabac. Great.

Having read Mr Carrington's informative post on synth fibres I think this brush may be a gen 3.

It feels very smooth on the face when dry, no scritch at all. Softer than any of my other brushes. It also splays fairly easily, the only brush I have that is close is a 22mm best badger. The brush also retains a decent amount of water.

But I'm no expert by any means!

So if anyone fancies a try let me know and I'll pif it.

Greg.

BigBoar said:
Day 5 and done.

Face lathered tabac. Great.

Having read Mr Carrington's informative post on synth fibres I think this brush may be a gen 3.

It feels very smooth on the face when dry, no scritch at all. Softer than any of my other brushes. It also splays fairly easily, the only brush I have that is close is a 22mm best badger. The brush also retains a decent amount of water.

But I'm no expert by any means!

So if anyone fancies a try let me know and I'll pif it.

Greg.

Could you show some photos of your BS brush ?

Mine arrived today thanks to the 50% sale. Will give it a run out this week.

i-nMsGmW2-L.jpg

I'm waiting for my online order to arrive still, but I had a look at it in a different shop and have come to the conclusion there may be some old stock around still. If I get a duffer I'm going to go back to the original shop and exchange (even though it's just £3.50!).

BigBoar said:
That's different to the one I got. Forgot to take pics. However I've pif'ed it, so the new owner may post a pic.

This pif just arrived from BigBoar. Many, many thanks Greg for letting me try it. As I said if I don't get on with it I'll pif it again in a newby kit. I don't have any experience with synthetics, but I'm really surprised how soft it is. I had a tootle with the "old" BS brush in the shop a year ago and it didn't feel like this at all.

Hope this helps anyone looking to ID the "new" one.

20141202_134007_zpsenhitvft.jpg

I went into a BS yesterday they only had the one type and 20 of them on the shelf!
Can anyone outline the difference between the two, visually they look similar.

Back
Top Bottom