Blue Lady Gillette For Sale £25.00 ### SOLD ###

Got this shipped from the USA for someone who then let me down, so i now have this for sale:

absolutley lovely condition, has the same head as a Superspeed, but a nice long handle, get it for your Wife, girlfriend, or use it yourself

£25.00 to your door

Steve

bc684aa1.jpg

f2ac21f7.jpg

d6f97378.jpg

d618a94c.jpg

175cb268.jpg

f8a0f847.jpg

f58e95b2.jpg

Re: Blue Lady Gillette For Sale £25.00

Very nice razor and lovely photos.

I really need to ask PC or Boab to ban me from here, this has no end, I can see it clearly now... :lol:

Got one of these for my wife. She uses it all the time now. I try to palm all the useless blades that I don't want off on her. She's wise to it now though, I pushed it too far when I stuck a Jewel in it (you know the ones I bought on your recommendation Steve :evil: ).

Darling...these a very special jewel blades. You'll need them to get through your rock hard rasping leg stubble. :lol:

beejay said:
Steve, is the handle actually blue or is it the lighting?
Regards, beejay

Yep it's Blue, as tony has said its Anodised, it was in a bad way when i got it, sticking door and full of gunk where a blade had been left in it, but it has cleaned up very very nicely...

Yellow Jim said:
Got one of these for my wife. She uses it all the time now. I try to palm all the useless blades that I don't want off on her. She's wise to it now though, I pushed it too far when I stuck a Jewel in it (you know the ones I bought on your recommendation Steve :evil: ).

yeah im waiting to open the gold Adjustable box when it arrives and find a gold weishi in there as payback for the whole Jewell episode :oops: :oops:

Back
Top Bottom