Bits To Trade.

Hi all.
Got a couple of bits to trade,first up is a Black Leather Gillette wash bag,bag has a few scuffs as can be seen in the pic,the bottles are plastic and empty and the Superspeed needs a good clean a possible replating,the inside is plastic,clean and undamaged.(GONE)
The second item is a clothes brush that opens to reveal a razor,cream,toothbrush and some nail cleaning items,the bag is made of Pigskin and in excellent condition,the razor is a tech,as you can tell,and never been used as far as i can ascertain,it contains a new unused blue blade.
The Palmolive cream tube is hard so im guessing it has gone off and only suitable for display,toothbrush is still in wrapper.
I'm looking to trade for blades,Gillette bleue extras,super silvers,superthins or wilkinson swords,the white or black pack but not the Indian wilkinson gillette ones.
Or,Trumpers cream,except sandalwood.

Dave.

Attachments

• Gillette Tech.jpg
    Gillette Tech.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 34
al_kaholik said:
Looking to sell the washbag outright by chance?

I never know what to price items at so i prefer to trade,but if you have some idea then make me an offer,unless you have something you want rid,i'm always open to offers.

Dave.

P.S. If i'm slow responding it's because i'm in Devon for the week,will try to check though.

Back
Top Bottom