Bio Palmyra Cream PIF

Got this to try but find it irritates a little. Gives a great lather though.

Will split the remainder three ways so if anyone who wants to try some send me a PM

Given the rising rate of unemployment, it might be worth doing your bit for the country by employing someone to keep their beady eyes on B/S/T... :D

Lipsy

missingskin said:
I thought the gannet squadron were a bit slow myself...............it took them 59 mins to get on this one......... :lol: :lol:

Less than that,, I missed out ,,it was gone in 28mins I think :lol:
Ive been looking to try this for a looong time as well
regards, beejay

press said:
I need to get a Divine intervention to get a sniff about pifs who knows the secret :)

Like a great many things in life, it's just about being in the right place at the right time :)

Ian

SWMBO kindly posted the PIFs this morning so UK recipients should get theirs soon. I had 3 PMs within 28 mins of posting. Sorry I couldn't split the remainder more ways but I don't think it would make sense.

Parwin said:
Lipsy said:
Given the rising rate of unemployment, it might be worth doing your bit for the country by employing someone to keep their beady eyes on B/S/T... :D

Lipsy

Made redundant 2 weeks ago so...

[attachment=0]

Im free.:lol:

I'm in the same club, fella...

Lipsy

Wow, this stuff is really runny, had to put it into a container and then into fridge so it could use it without putting too much on brush.

This is very runny cream, it could be probably be poured from the pot. Consistency of finely mashed banana I thought!

Have you managed a shave CozzyB?

Back
Top Bottom