Best Buff for cold weather

Sounds like the standard is way forward. I have a great mountain hardware hat which covers my ears nicely so the buff is just for my neck and face really. Fab, Cheers all.

Father Ted said:

This Buff is about 10 years old, the buffer is somewhat older

Did they not use ladies' tights back in the sixties? Or was it the seventies? Don't go into a village bank wearing it like that or some mad wee wifey will jump out from behind the counter and assault thee with a wooden date counter. Oof!

Anyone tried one of the wool buffs? I am pretty tempted but since I have a Polar fleece one that is unwearable, I haven't bought one yet.
Buffs are a fantastically versatile bit of kit, for any weather. I've even converted my dapper octogenarian father in to a fan, though he'll only wear the plain coloured ones.

I have one of these http://www.nordicoutdoor.co.uk/aclima/headwear/woolnet-unisex-neck-gaiter.html
it is rather expensive but living in Sweden I find that it is very useful. I also have another made by the same company which is called a light wool headover not as warm as the other but works well, both are made from 100% merino wool.

Well gentlemen, think I'll be needing one!!
[attachment=6410]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358936231.203972.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 12