Best Buff for cold weather

Sounds like the standard is way forward. I have a great mountain hardware hat which covers my ears nicely so the buff is just for my neck and face really. Fab, Cheers all.

Father Ted said:
428098_10151372064777838_516827382_n.jpg

This Buff is about 10 years old, the buffer is somewhat older

Did they not use ladies' tights back in the sixties? Or was it the seventies? Don't go into a village bank wearing it like that or some mad wee wifey will jump out from behind the counter and assault thee with a wooden date counter. Oof!

Anyone tried one of the wool buffs? I am pretty tempted but since I have a Polar fleece one that is unwearable, I haven't bought one yet.
Buffs are a fantastically versatile bit of kit, for any weather. I've even converted my dapper octogenarian father in to a fan, though he'll only wear the plain coloured ones.

I have one of these http://www.nordicoutdoor.co.uk/aclima/headwear/woolnet-unisex-neck-gaiter.html
it is rather expensive but living in Sweden I find that it is very useful. I also have another made by the same company which is called a light wool headover not as warm as the other but works well, both are made from 100% merino wool.

Back
Top Bottom