Barcelona Barber?

I went to the Place del Pi, but didn't see the museum... is it in the shop?
Otherwise, can't find the blue floid either....

But a part from that, tapas & cerveça from early morn till late at night.. (or early morn to think about it) ;)

Life is good, really don't feel like going home now... bu that's not until tuesday anyway, so still a few days before my liver gets a rest and I go back to tea...

Max

FrenchBlade said:
I went to the Place del Pi, but didn't see the museum... is it in the shop?
Otherwise, can't find the blue floid either....

Yep, it is inside the shop. There are some shelves displaying old (and boxed!) Gillette safety razors and other antique shaving stuff. :)

Ah well, just means I have to go back in the morning.
My liver is taking a beating.
Shaving here is a bit make-do, using my rolls and body shop with cold water and a brush I can't soak :-(

Max

Went back this afternoon, well it's not what I call a museum, I have far more (and more) interesting things in my display case... They do have a few nice straights, but DE wise the only thing interesting is an #66.

I did however go to a small supermarket for Latoya sticks, which I'll sell on to those interested.
(send me a PM, and if there is enough demand I could buy some more in the morning before I leave)
The price, including postage & packaging to the UK will be 5 quid, including paypal fees.

Let me know, so I know if I need to buy more. (I'll be leaving end of the morning).

Max

jon_hall said:
Max,

Where did you get the La Toja sticks? I'll probably pick some up in September when i'm next in Barcelona.
Carrefour supermarket on the Ramblas (main stretch in town), probably not the cheapest, but I couldn't be arsed going anywhere else.

Max

FrenchBlade said:
jon_hall said:
Max,

Where did you get the La Toja sticks? I'll probably pick some up in September when i'm next in Barcelona.
Carrefour supermarket on the Ramblas (main stretch in town), probably not the cheapest, but I couldn't be arsed going anywhere else.

Max

I've been avoiding that supermarket for ten years and you may have got me to go in haha. Will have a look in some of the back street shops in Bari Gotic as well, never know what i might turn up.

Ta!
Jonathan

jon_hall said:
FrenchBlade said:
jon_hall said:
Max,

Max

I've been avoiding that supermarket for ten years and you may have got me to go in haha. Will have a look in some of the back street shops in Bari Gotic as well, never know what i might turn up.

Ta!
Jonathan

There is a nice little pharmacy down that way, about have way down the ramblas on the gothic side, they have lots of cool stuff.

Max

Back
Top Bottom