Balm suggestions please!

I have pretty much landed on Permasharp as the most effective blade for my 38c, but its a little ‘nippy’ in places and so my current balms (Proraso and Nivea) aren’t as effective as I’d wish.

Any suggestions?

lea.jpg

Lea 3 in 1 for sensitive skin.
Fantastic stuff. It's strong on the cooling so if you don't like menthol give it a pass.
The scent is clean and very mild and almost disappears as soon as its applied so it doesn't interfere with the scent of other aftershaves or EDT's.

View attachment 93028

Lea 3 in 1 for sensitive skin.
Fantastic stuff. It's strong on the cooling so if you don't like menthol give it a pass.
The scent is clean and very mild and almost disappears as soon as its applied so it doesn't interfere with the scent of other aftershaves or EDT's.
I tried this ages ago and it stung like hell, even on a normal shave, went straight in the bin

Out of the balms the best I've come across for my skin is L'Occitane Cade. Not cheap but a tube usually lasts me in the region of one to two years.

To be honest though I tend to use more moisturisers than I do balms. Just suits my skin. Home Bargains were recently selling the Collegen line of moisturisers off for £1.99 so I took 12 of them. An absolute bargain and superb stuff

Back
Top Bottom