Attention SuperThin Fans

I got mine today, but there is two diffrent types of packets one says shanghai on the back in the other i cant make out anything on packet any help to tell what each is appreciated.

Packed in promo packaging... 5 blades plus 1 free... 16 x 6 = 96

Actually I've not opened a promo pack to see if the extra blade is a SuperThin :eek: I say this because there was a promo pack of Indian Wilkinson Swords sold as 5+1 and the +1 was a Gillette 7 o'clock :ugeek:

I'm more concerned by the 51/51 story... that doesn't make sense at all in full packs -- unlikely to be 3 packs of 17 or conversely 17 packs of 3...

hunnymonster said:
Packed in promo packaging... 5 blades plus 1 free... 16 x 6 = 96

Actually I've not opened a promo pack to see if the extra blade is a SuperThin :eek: I say this because there was a promo pack of Indian Wilkinson Swords sold as 5+1 and the +1 was a Gillette 7 o'clock :ugeek:

I'm more concerned by the 51/51 story... that doesn't make sense at all in full packs -- unlikely to be 3 packs of 17 or conversely 17 packs of 3...

Just re-checked mine, Individual packs of six (5+1), 37 packs =222 blades.
Miscount from my original post :? , total miscount from seller as i ordered 200. :D
All Thai. :hungrig

hunnymonster said:
Quite - every time I've ordered from Huyn (so far), I've got 102 delivered per hundred ordered.

Have all your blades received from him been the Thai ones. And have they been packaged loose (individual packs of 5 or 6 blades stacked and wrapped) not in any kind of pillar pack etc.

Cor blimey HM, you are sharp. I feel sorry for your poor children when they want some money :lol:

Can just imagine the conversation...."How much? I could get 100 blades for that!! and cinema tickets don't cost that anyway..so where are you really going??"

There's only one of him and he seems to have a steady source of income already - enough that he dragged me in to John Lewis last month, to the audio/video section, asked the chap on the counter for a look at the Nintendo DSi XL, had a shot, then asked if they had one that wasn't "poo brown". The chap beetled off and got a burgundy one, he said he'd have it and pulled out £140 from his own wallet (with plenty spare left over).

He's 8 in 3 months.

I never have £140 in my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom