Atomiser Spray Bottles

hunnymonster said:
moodymick said:
Aw, c'mon...........it's called Splash for a reason. :roll:

But... if you use an atomiser, any cooling or burning effects seem to me to be enhanced. Also my nose tells me that Proraso AS smells totally different when atomised rather than splashed... it probably isn't, but my nose tells me otherwise.

That's interesting, as I have some Trumper's Spanish Leather in one of mine, and it seems to smell slightly different than if splashed directly out of the original bottle.

Ian

IanM said:
hunnymonster said:
moodymick said:
Aw, c'mon...........it's called Splash for a reason. :roll:

But... if you use an atomiser, any cooling or burning effects seem to me to be enhanced. Also my nose tells me that Proraso AS smells totally different when atomised rather than splashed... it probably isn't, but my nose tells me otherwise.

That's interesting, as I have some Trumper's Spanish Leather in one of mine, and it seems to smell slightly different than if splashed directly out of the original bottle.

Ian

Snap! Perhaps some of the higher notes are easier to smell when it is sprayed in a fine mist. Not sure though, I've never been very good at identifying individual scents. I admire people that can identify notes of raspberry, pine nuts or olive oil.

Back
Top Bottom