Atomiser Spray Bottles

Hando sent me some home-made anti-perspitant in a plastic atomiser spray bottle and when the contents ran out I decided to try putting in some aftershave and spraying it on my face. The result was surprisingly good. I just closed my eyes and gave a few sprays around my chops and neck. Same effect as splashing it on except I didn't spill a few drops down the sink and another few drops on the floor as I am clumsily known to do. I reckon this method could save me some dosh. Well, only to be spent on more gear of course! Anyway, two questions:

Has anyone here tried doing this before? :?

Does anyone know where to buy atomizer bottles that would look nicer on my shaving shelf than a plastic cheapo bottle (no offence Neil!! ;) ). The ones I've seen are either very basic looking or for girls, which I am not, no way, no sirree....

Blades said:
any pics?

Well the one I'm using at the moment is very similar to this:

200ml-atomizer-Spray-Bottle-Transparent-PET-empty-perfume.jpg

I'm really after something that doesn't just do the job but looks good too.

Check out HM's post , I think he's referring to what you're after
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6460&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6460&start=10</a><!-- l -->

Pig Cat said:
Does anyone know where to buy atomizer bottles that would look nicer on my shaving shelf than a plastic cheapo bottle (no offence Neil!! ;) ). The ones I've seen are either very basic looking or for girls, which I am not, no way, no sirree....

Hi there,

One place I've had good luck with ordering decant supplies has been <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.accessoriesforfragrances.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.accessoriesforfragrances.com</a><!-- m -->. My last shipment was for 50 of the 3ml size plastic atomizer top bottles, which I use for various things. One way is using em to send out samples of various juice, and they're pretty handy. These have the tops that unscrew, making decanting easy. I believe shipping really really far is available, and these are nice people to deal with.

I'm not a big fan of the splash type bottle, and decant some of the regular AS and EdTs in my rotation if I need to. Heh, some of the stuff I spray on is pretty intense, and I'd rather my hand not smell like that scent for many hours after.

You might look at whatever nicer bottles that site has, but you might also find the basic decanting stuff to be useful info . Some handy items would be pipettes and maybe a small funnel, plus whatever bottle you decide on. From what I've read, glass is the preferred type if the stuff is gonna be stored a long time.

Martin

Pig Cat said:
Hando sent me some home-made anti-perspitant in a plastic atomiser spray bottle and when the contents ran out I decided to try putting in some aftershave and spraying it on my face. The result was surprisingly good. I just closed my eyes and gave a few sprays around my chops and neck. Same effect as splashing it on except I didn't spill a few drops down the sink and another few drops on the floor as I am clumsily known to do. I reckon this method could save me some dosh. Well, only to be spent on more gear of course! Anyway, two questions:

Has anyone here tried doing this before? :?

always speak to the greek !

PM Sent :D

moodymick said:
Aw, c'mon...........it's called Splash for a reason. :roll:

This attitude makes me wonder how many people on this site actually have beards - 'cos their Mummy doesn't like them playing with sharp things!!

GET SOME NUTS :shock: :eek: ;)

:lol:

And I spray a little behind my ears too... ;)

Back
Top Bottom