At risk of sounding like a pussy...

As soon as you feel ANY pulling or discomfort after the first or second stroke just STOP.

Re prep , re lather and change your blade.

What else could it be if you were having previously decent shaves?

Speaking to my brother about this just now. The one with the consistantly raw neck through electric shaving and he just told me to "Man Up!"

Jeltz said:
Have you tried shaving daily or every day and a half e.g. Mon morn, Tues eve, Thu morn, Fri eve etc.
Echo that - in simple terms the longer you leave it the worse it gets.
And do not go for BBS - not yet anyway.
As for this "Man up" crap - I once met a chap who tried to impress me by his doing everything the hard way - I thought he was a complete prat.

cheese_dave said:
andyjreid said:
Speaking to my brother about this just now. The one with the consistantly raw neck through electric shaving and he just told me to "Man Up!"
pussy
cheese_dave struggles to get any................ ;) look he has to substitute game characters for the real thing............. man up!

hunnymonster said:
Pig Cat won't be able to read those posts without the help of the magnifier :lol:

No wonder BIC2666 hasn't posted any more comments. Bullying and harassment is rife at TSR. :cry:

I'm not even sure what this refers to. Is it something to do with wank*ng in to horse slurry again? :roll:

hunnymonster said:
Pig Cat said:
I'm not even sure what this refers to. Is it something to do with wank*ng in to horse slurry again? :roll:

Tabloid redaction at it's best! Yeah, W**king sends you blind you know.

Does it? Does it really?? :?

Edit: Actually, would this have been funnier if I'd made the writing tiny? Discuss.

Pig Cat said:
No wonder BIC2666 hasn't posted any more comments. Bullying and harassment is rife at TSR. :cry:

I would like to state that the Bic part of his name isn't to do with shaving its cos his nickname is Biscuit so Bic for short.

Ahhh no he has internet. It took me a month of telling him he should sign up before he did. I don't know if we'll hear from him much.

Back
Top Bottom