Artisan Shaving Soap - Testing...

Hello Again :)

After all the subtle(?) hints in my welcoming thread, I've had a look at how many tester bars I have from my last formulation. All of my usual testers have had some, and a couple are spoken for with new testers, so I have upto 10 bars available for testing. How brave are you??? :shock:

The ingredients are very straightforward.
  • Oils:- Palm, coconut and castor.[/list:u]
    • Alkali:- Sodium hydroxide solution.[/list:u]
      • Additive:- Kaolin clay.[/list:u]

This is unscented for a couple of reasons.
        • Too many past reviews of a new soap that tell me "It smells lovely" or "I don't like the smell". I know lots of essential oil blends that work well in soap, but it is the SOAP I'm testing...
        • No allergens to be concerned about.

The bars aren't round I'm afraid. The PVC tubing will be bought IF I get a formula I'm happy selling - the testers were made in one of my usual moulds and are therefore square :eek:

I think I'll run this on a first come - first served basis. If you are one of the first ten (assuming 10 brave souls), please send me a PM of the address you want it sending to. I think UK only would be a good idea for a first go too...

Only thing I ask for in return is honest feedback :shock:

If I've forgotten anything, remind me!

Artisan ;)

As I have a high interest in how different formulations perform (scent-, efficacy-, etc. wise) I'm in but currently live in the E.U.
Therefore I suppose only UK guys will take part in this now, nonetheless am free for you to let me know if ever wish to 'use' me as a tester.
My sister could possibly test as well, she has been using shaving creams for some months now and would be keen to explore new products.

Thanks,
Konstantinos

Konstantinos - sorry, this is my first go at this, and am trying to keep postage simple. If there are others to try, I'll think about widening the field. Thank you for offering though ;)

Steve - a PM please. You will be number 7 :D

Can volunteers 8 - 10 please add their number (if you know what I mean) so that we know when the limit is reached???

Artisan :shave

Me please

PM sent.

8ball_0.jpg

That's all 10 spots filled. Thank you for volunteering! :eek:

Sorry for any that missed, but if there is another to test in the future, I'll let everyone know. ;)

Artisan

Back
Top Bottom