Artisan Shaving Soap (Mark 4) Testing...

artisansoap said:
hunnymonster - thanks for that, that is exactly why I used it. My ramblings probably didn't explain that properly though :lol: I just didn't take proper account of how much it would change the lather too. Thank you for delving back as far as your A levels - I didn't do soap in my chemistry A level. :D

As far as I remember it was just an aside "oh you can make soap with potassium hydroxide too, they tend to be soft or liquid" - much more interesting stuff in the 1920s text book I liberated from a junk pile in the lab though (stuff that one probably isn't allowed to know these days)

rangers62 said:
Oh, keep it unscented for the moment, less variables the better IMO.

• Aye. Once you get the formula down for unscented, then you can muck aboot with smelliness, is my opin-ee-yone.[/list:u][/list:u]

rangers62 said:
      Like UH I have wet water!! Although it tends to be soft.... wet...water.
            • I find the water's hardness to be greatly dependent on the force with which it hits me.
                • ... or with which I hit it.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

quattrojames said:
Urban Hermit said:
I find the water's hardness to be greatly dependent on the force with which it hits me.

I didn't have you down as a tombstoner?

:lol:

• I was thinking more about water cannons used for crowd control at demonstrations, protests, and such like...

• ... just hypothetically of course.
          • ... no, honestly.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Arrowhead - interesting fragrance idea. Checked the list of probibited substances on the cosmetics legislation and it isn't there, not sure my Cosmetic Scientist would want to certify it however :lol:

Think of the benefits though - who would notice any razor burn of little nics? Then again, you use a cut throat - I can see a potential danger there :shock:

Think I'll stick with unscented after all... :D

I'm going to be making a new batch this afternoon and should be ready to send out samples when I get back from my hols. :D :D :D

Artisan :)

Back
Top Bottom