Artisan (shaving soap/cream/etc) April

I will be using my La Savonnire du moulin at some point this month, I am still unsure about the larger soap makers such as Barrister and Mann being artisanal but I guess it's a difficult question to answer, OSP was definitely artisanal and so is Signature Soaps but the lines get blurred with some of the other so called artisanal soap makers when they seem to be producing large batches for world wide sale, it's not as easy anymore to know if a soap is made in huge vats or just made in small batches, Hampshire lanolin Shaving soap is another artisan that spring's to mind.

Paul.
I agree with you Paul on this.
Based on that I don't have any artisan soaps anymore in my den. :(
Not going to rush and buy one, there's next year for that. ;)

Reporting for duty, @donnie_arko!

HWF today and probably Folk Soap on the 6th. Shaving every two days currently. I’m a country boy with nowhere to go and all day to get there so it works best.

Currently deployed on Matron look out detail<stop>dodgy dealings doing down in the day room<stop>Some bugger trading Denim Original AS<stop>volunteered for look out job<stop>had to get away from death by Denim<stop> woman’s a ruddy menace<stop>

Shotty lads, it’s MATRON! Run for your lives….

:eek::oops:o_O

I think you can tell if the soap you are using is an artisanal one, if the label has been put on so it looks like thay asked a five year old to apply it then it is probably an artisanal soap
If it was a large factory made soap the label would have been put on in an automated system where all the labels are put on central to the lid!

Cracked it!

Paul.

Last edited:
I think you can tell if the soap you are using is an artisanal one, if the label has been put on so it looks like that asked a five year old to apply it then it is probably an artisanal soap
If it was a large factory made soap the label would have been put on in an automated system where all the labels are put on central to the lid!

Cracked it!

Paul.
Cracked all right… :ROFLMAO: l

Back
Top Bottom