ARKO

I really fancy giving Arko soap a try, but before I rush off and buy any, does anyone have any they're willing to sell me (or have a little bit of a stick left that they're willing to let me have to try as a sample)?

I've read all the posts about the smell putting some people off, so I'm keen to sample before I part with money for a new stick (tight git that I am... :D )

Cheers!

You're right - that's good all-in. I've obviously been looking at the wrong sellers on eBay where the postage dwarfs the cost of the soap!!

Off to look again......

I'm looking forward to trying it, fozz!

How's things over in Houston? My sister lives there & I took my daughter over & spent 10 days with her, my nephew & brother-in-law last June. I thought I'd melt in the heat... phew!

He's very good - he replied within an hour of my eBay purchase to tell me he'd post it out the next day, then let me know today when it had been posted.

Normally I pay for an item and then I never hear anything from the seller - I just have to assume it's been sent out!

lagaffe said:
I'm looking forward to trying it, fozz!

How's things over in Houston? My sister lives there & I took my daughter over & spent 10 days with her, my nephew & brother-in-law last June. I thought I'd melt in the heat... phew!

Very good thanks lagaffe. Life is hectic with two kids & their after school activities, swimming, which also involves weekend duties from time to time. But that will be the same in most places. All in all we enjoy it , except the summers which are wilting at times.

Back
Top Bottom