ARKO

I really fancy giving Arko soap a try, but before I rush off and buy any, does anyone have any they're willing to sell me (or have a little bit of a stick left that they're willing to let me have to try as a sample)?

I've read all the posts about the smell putting some people off, so I'm keen to sample before I part with money for a new stick (tight git that I am... :D )

Cheers!

You're right - that's good all-in. I've obviously been looking at the wrong sellers on eBay where the postage dwarfs the cost of the soap!!

Off to look again......

OK - not ticking the 'view all International sellers' on eBay was my big mistake before. Found a seller in Turkey (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/leufeu)whose postage charge is less than the price of the soap.

That way I'm not going to feel too bad if I hate it.... :oops:

hando said:
go and ask at the Turkish barbers near the big roundabout at the Playhouse, they might give you some

Or chase me out, brandishing cuthroat razors, for being a scrounger! :D

I'm looking forward to trying it, fozz!

How's things over in Houston? My sister lives there & I took my daughter over & spent 10 days with her, my nephew & brother-in-law last June. I thought I'd melt in the heat... phew!

lagaffe said:
OK - not ticking the 'view all International sellers' on eBay was my big mistake before. Found a seller in Turkey (http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/leufeu)whose postage charge is less than the price of the soap.

That way I'm not going to feel too bad if I hate it.... :oops:

He'll do six sticks for approx £11 incl p&p.
Looks like value to me. :)
N.

He's very good - he replied within an hour of my eBay purchase to tell me he'd post it out the next day, then let me know today when it had been posted.

Normally I pay for an item and then I never hear anything from the seller - I just have to assume it's been sent out!

lagaffe said:
I'm looking forward to trying it, fozz!

How's things over in Houston? My sister lives there & I took my daughter over & spent 10 days with her, my nephew & brother-in-law last June. I thought I'd melt in the heat... phew!

Very good thanks lagaffe. Life is hectic with two kids & their after school activities, swimming, which also involves weekend duties from time to time. But that will be the same in most places. All in all we enjoy it , except the summers which are wilting at times.

Back
Top Bottom