April 2022 Acquisitions

Just seen leaf had a sale on i also used the iamcdb discount code bought this as a gift for the wife View attachment 86434
Nice one for pointing this out, managed to convince the Mrs now I'm getting one for her as well (might be a decent gateway razor and earn myself some leeway). Sods law though just got a mail from Agent that they have it in stock over here now, damn!

Nice one for pointing this out, managed to convince the Mrs now I'm getting one for her as well (might be a decent gateway razor and earn myself some leeway). Sods law though just got a mail from Agent that they have it in stock over here now, damn!
No problem yeah just seen agent had it not sure on price the Mrs birthday ain't till later in the year so will put it away when it turns up I got the Mrs a mekur 32c i think last year she likes using it instead of plastic razors

No problem yeah just seen agent had it not sure on price the Mrs birthday ain't till later in the year so will put it away when it turns up I got the Mrs a mekur 32c i think last year she likes using it instead of plastic razors
Nice one, think it's just over 40 with the discount, but not to worry the others on the way now anyway. I tried to lure her away with a standard DE a while ago but it was a little too big of a change, fingers crossed this is a decent bridge. If not ah well, no great loss.

Arrived earlier, now cleaned up a little. Both eBay purchases.

Schick M2 - now that it's cleaned up, looks in fair fettle for less than a tenner delivered. I just can't work out whether the guard bar seems a little skew-whiff. I suppose I will find out when I use it!

The gold Tech also looks fairly good. Just a few flea bites here and there and nothing major for a 1940's gold plated and obviously used razor. First impression looking at the blade alignment, it's bob-on.

Decisions, decisions....... Which to use tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_20220406_203637__01.jpg
    IMG_20220406_203637__01.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 10
Arrived earlier, now cleaned up a little. Both eBay purchases.

Schick M2 - now that it's cleaned up, looks in fair fettle for less than a tenner delivered. I just can't work out whether the guard bar seems a little skew-whiff. I suppose I will find out when I use it!

The gold Tech also looks fairly good. Just a few flea bites here and there and nothing major for a 1940's gold plated and obviously used razor. First impression looking at the blade alignment, it's bob-on.

Decisions, decisions....... Which to use tomorrow!

If in doubt, use the Tech!

Reknotted Ever Ready 200 Green Marbled Bakelite 24mm Manchurian gel tip badger

COpmvEK.jpg

Back
Top Bottom