Anyone recommend a slant?

Since there don't appear to be lots of used Merkur 37c razors available for Dai Boy's budget, does anyone who has both the Merkur 37c and the RazoRock German 37 clone feel able to comment on whether there are any practical differences between the two? I understood that the two were virtually identical?

To everyone who responded - thanks guys! In the end I went for a 37C - and Stuart to the rescue with the TSR discount and my earned discount from previous orders it come to just over £30. Thanks @Benz3ne for the kind offer but I prefer a shorter handle to be honest, I just find them more maneuverable.

Cheers. first shave due Sunday.

To everyone who responded - thanks guys! In the end I went for a 37C - and Stuart to the rescue with the TSR discount and my earned discount from previous orders it come to just over £30. Thanks @Benz3ne for the kind offer but I prefer a shorter handle to be honest, I just find them more maneuverable.

Quite alright Dai Boio, I was simply being a messenger! :)

You won't be dissapointed...;)

Back
Top Bottom