Anyone here use Tom Ford?

The whole Tom Ford range, Signature and Private Blend, are one of the best and most consistently good fragrances out there.

With frags like Tom Ford Extreme, Black Orchid, Tobacco Vanille and Amber Absolute, you can only describe this house as outstanding.

Get some samples or try them in store!!

RajK said:
The whole Tom Ford range, Signature and Private Blend, are one of the best and most consistently good fragrances out there.

With frags like Tom Ford Extreme, Black Orchid, Tobacco Vanille and Amber Absolute, you can only describe this house as outstanding.

Get some samples or try them in store!!

Yep, I agree with you. I'll wear the Tobacco/Vanilla when I want something like that kinda scent (rarely), and also the same's true of the Amber Absolute. Both are amazing examples of what they're supposed to be.

The other scent I really enjoy is the Azure Lime EdP. By far the most intense and long lasting lime frag I've ever run across.

Martin

Black Orchid and Oud Wood are both in my rotation. But kept for special occasions only...........or for when I feel like a lift.........:)
Black Orchid is close to the edge of being too sickly until it settles down , Oud Wood is something I could wear daily.
Should add they both last all day so £ for £ not too expensive

Back
Top Bottom